A SHORT press of the MENU key from the main view brings up the model selection screen.
The asterisk (*) designates the selected model.
The size in bytes is to the right of the model name.
- +/- keys: move up/down model storage slots
- LONG ENTER provides:
- Select model *(not active when model selected)
- Backup model
- Copy model
- Move model
- Delete model *(not active when model selected)
- Create Model *(only active on an empty model slot)
- Restore Model *(only active on an empty model slot)
- SHORT ENTER - highlights the line where +/- create a copy of the model in the desired slot.
- SHORT ENTER twice - creates dotted line outline where +/- moves the select model to another slot
- PAGE key enters into currently selected model menus
- LONG PAGE key brings you to Telemetry menu